Has anyone seen my hammer?

Hopeless

Mongoose
Can't seem to find the stats for a hammer weapon whether 1h or 2h have i overlooked it as its called something specific in the Legend core rule book?

Hopeless said:
Can't seem to find the stats for a hammer weapon whether 1h or 2h have i overlooked it as its called something specific in the Legend core rule book?

Stats for the Great Hammer appear in the table on page 106 and in the text on page 102.

Thanks for the responses after reading a response as to when arms of legend was due out on the facebook page I took their advice and picked up a copy of RQ2's Arms & Equipment book.

Makes me wonder how Arms of Legend will fare when thats released!

(Sorry should add I was that impressed with the RQ2 book!)

Does anyone know if someone has posted a thread regarding how they'll handle something like "Cults of Legend"?

Hopeless said:
Thanks for the responses after reading a response as to when arms of legend was due out on the facebook page I took their advice and picked up a copy of RQ2's Arms & Equipment book.

Makes me wonder how Arms of Legend will fare when thats released!

(Sorry should add I was that impressed with the RQ2 book!)

Does anyone know if someone has posted a thread regarding how they'll handle something like "Cults of Legend"?
Make sure you get the errata for RQ2 Arms & Equipment. There are a lot of places where the equipment stats don't match the core book. I ended up printing the errata and pasting it over the weapon charts in the book.

sdavies2720 said:
Make sure you get the errata for RQ2 Arms & Equipment. There are a lot of places where the equipment stats don't match the core book. I ended up printing the errata and pasting it over the weapon charts in the book.
There's actually all kinds of weirdness in the RQ2 A&E, even including the errata versions.
For instance, for some reason swords that are in the Core Book have hardness 6 but swords originally from A&E are hardness 4, with no reason given.
I have a custom list of RQ weapons because I found the various inconsistencies in A&E annoying.
In my opinion the weapon stats in A&E would have to be reviewed and all the errors left over from the conversion from MRQ to MRQ2 ironed out for Arms of Legend.
But I have the feeling this did not/will not happen.

RangerDan said:
...In my opinion the weapon stats in A&E would have to be reviewed and all the errors left over from the conversion from MRQ to MRQ2 ironed out for Arms of Legend.
But I have the feeling this did not/will not happen.
I really hope you're wrong about this. I have a theory that one key reason RQII didn't do as well as Mongoose hoped was the momentum-deflation that came from A&E and Necromatic Arts, both of which suffered from proofreading or editing problems. I'd hate to see history repeat with Legend.

Back