Has Anyone in the US Received Their Rulebook?

Lincolnlog

Mongoose
Just wondered if anyone in the US has received their rulebook, or an e-mail stating it has been shipped. With the thread that all rulebooks were supposed to go out last week, I would have expected to have the book or at least received an e-mail stating it was shipped.

I have received neither.

You beat me to this post. I came into work today planning on inquiring about the same thing.

I've received none of my preorders from Mongoose yet.

I pre-rodered in early October, got impatient, ordered a copy off ADB have been enjoying it a couple of weeks now. But I have sold my pre-order copy, and would like to recover my funds.

Who knows maybe I can get a Rom Squadron box with the extra cash?

I'm in Texas, and I picked up my copy at my FLGS weekend before last. They had two copies out and some fleet boxes. I don't know if there were additional copies reserved for customers who had pre-ordered or not.

All of our rulebook mail orders went out last week. They go via USPS, so you should be seeing them any day now!

hdan said:
I'm in Texas, and I picked up my copy at my FLGS weekend before last. They had two copies out and some fleet boxes. I don't know if there were additional copies reserved for customers who had pre-ordered or not.
You mean squadron boxes, right?

I ordered pre-ordered the Rulebook but no minis from FRP before Christmas and got the book last week. I live in Florida, btw.

I was informed today by my local game store owner, who I pre-ordered two fleet boxes and the rulebook though months ago, that his distributor "Alliance Game Distributors" has the ACTA:SF rulebooks now but can't ship them since they have a street date of January 16th.

So, I guess people who purchase from their local game stores have to wait a few weeks more than on-line order-ers.

SteeleViper said:
I was informed today by my local game store owner, who I pre-ordered two fleet boxes and the rulebook though months ago, that his distributor "Alliance Game Distributors" has the ACTA:SF rulebooks now but can't ship them since they have a street date of January 16th.

So, I guess people who purchase from their local game stores have to wait a few weeks more than on-line order-ers.

Alliance is the biggest US games distributor, and they've had the books and squadron boxes in their West Coast warehouse since last Wednesday. The Central warehouses didn't have anything as of this morning according to my store owner. Whether any of their warehouses have shipped I don't know. If they're telling your FLGS there's a fixed street date when Mongoose is saying otherwise, it's likely that there's a miscommunication somewhere that Matt needs to fix ASAP.

Heh. After the trouble Matt had getting Alliance to even stock Noble Armada blisters, this'll make his day.

starbreaker said:
Alliance is the biggest US games distributor, and they've had the books and squadron boxes in their West Coast warehouse since last Wednesday. The Central warehouses didn't have anything as of this morning according to my store owner. Whether any of their warehouses have shipped I don't know. If they're telling your FLGS there's a fixed street date when Mongoose is saying otherwise, it's likely that there's a miscommunication somewhere that Matt needs to fix ASAP.

The street date is correct for US distribution.

starbreaker said:
Heh. After the trouble Matt had getting Alliance to even stock Noble Armada blisters, this'll make his day.

Didn't have trouble - just assumed they wouldn't (at least not in any depth), leaving the blisters to companies like Warpath :)

Back