Happity-clappity

Hi,

So, my first installment of EA toys arrived last night. Two Hyperions and a Poseidon box set. The hyperions look to be in fantastic shape, some mold lines, but nothing serious, and I cleaned on up last night in a half-hour or so.

The Poseidon is a ilttle roughter - the hab sections have some obscured detail, the main flight hull is a little warped and part of one edge is obscured. Given the size of the peices, however, it's in decent shape. The starfuries are in great shape - lots of flash, but that's no problem to fix. I am much relieved, as I've heard som horror stories about the molds.

The tough part is my in-laws arrived last night as well. The next week is going to be killer, as I have a pile of lead I'm twitching to get to, and social obligations out the wazoo.

On a relted note, we started up our campaing last night. Once I get details of the first game, I'll begin posting a narrative blog. I plan to do it from the EA's perspective, so expect more detail on my games thatn others, but hopefully will be able to track the overall rogress reasonably well.

FMB

Sound´s great - I´m really loking forward to read your campaign blog! Since it´s hard to get our players to start a campaign aroudn here, I´m addicted to other players´campaign tales... don´t forget to mention which other forces take part, and maybe a few words about starting fleets and such... that is, should you find the time for that! :wink:

In-laws or out-laws are a pain, if its warped/ misscast give mongoose a shout took 3 months for my victory to get sorted.

Hi,

Nah, I'm lucky - my in-laws are both good people. It;s hard to justify hiding away with a paintbrush when you've got houseguests, though.

FMB

Back