Halfling Rule

SmegmaLord

Mongoose
Can we have a rule to class halflings as ring fingering, stunty ner-do-wells and ban them from MRQ once and for all?

Who's with me!!!!

CHRIS

I have no problems with halflings as long as they are not in Glorantha.

Until Greg finds a new bit of lore which establishes them as pivotal to the hero wars, and that Eurmal was a halfling etc etc. Cross reference with Elmal :wink:

I vote Halflings being a Troll delicacy is Glorantha... that being half a Trollkin served on a bed of coleslaw with white gravy and an onion for garnish. 6 blogs (10 for both halves... Great Trolls are a hungry bunch)

It is fantastic to hear from German gamers, but us illiterate mono-languaged neanderthals need translation..anyone?

CHRIS

possibly very roughly 'The GM can do what he wants. In his game world there are ents and halflings'

My read german is about 10% so its quite possible I have missed large chunks of meaning.

Oh sorry! :oops:

Kann doch jeder GM machen wie er möchte!
In meiner Welt jedenfalls gibt es Enten und Halblinge.

==

Every GM can do as he wants.
In my (game) world there are Ducks and Halflings.

zanshin said:
possibly very roughly 'The GM can do what he wants. In his game world there are ents and halflings'

My read german is about 10% so its quite possible I have missed large chunks of meaning.

Your german is quite good !!!

Thank you - still woefully mistranslated Ducks to Ents though - that would be a surprise - I can see it now, the famous Troll dish 'Ent a l'orange'
- First catch your ent...

Also the player in my group who wants to play a duck-thief woudn't be amused playing an ent trying tp sneak behind the town guard. :wink:

Anyone remember an RQ supplement that contained a menu for elf and dwarf?

Thunder-guts something or other.....

CHRIS

PS Halfing starter anyone....deep fried or battered (w Warhammer)

SmegmaLord said:
Anyone remember an RQ supplement that contained a menu for elf and dwarf?

Thunder-guts something or other.....

CHRIS

PS Halfing starter anyone....deep fried or battered (w Warhammer)

Goggleguts Thunderbreath restaurant - the finest Troll cusine in all of Dragon Pass. My favourite was the picture of the trollkin burger. A a big bun with hands and feet poking out at the corners.

Simon Hibbs

Back