Graphic novels:

Götterfunke

Mongoose
What happened to the A2089 graphic novels. Are there some A2089 news or are you busy with starshiptrooper, mighty armies etc. wargames?

The story in S&P is our test piece - we will be revisiting the idea of A2089 graphic novels (which we think could be a very cool idea) next year.

Dear Matthew!!

I thought that some A2089 graphic novels would be published this year - you mentioned this summer in one of your posts.........

Hi, Matthew!

To the graphic novels: I hope the starship Troopers graphic novels are no obstacles for the A2089 graphic novels. Can we (fans of A2089) expect graphiv novels next year?

To the novels: You `ve mentioned that A2089 novels were already written, but you will wait for a certain moment to publish them - next year?

I`m sure that novels and graphic novels will be a nice preparation for the upcoming A2089 miniatures game!!!

Götterfunke said:
To the novels: You `ve mentioned that A2089 novels were already written, but you will wait for a certain moment to publish them - next year?

novels as in more than one :D yes please release now as a run up to the graphic novels which will lead to the mini game next year if the novels are ready and done please release them and any details would be great :D

Well, those lucky enough to come to our open days will have has a chance to pick up promo copies of the first A2089 novel, Standing Alone.

As for future books, everything relies on some other projects we have on the go at the moment (such as Blaze of Glory for Starship Troopers). Once they prove a success, A2089 will have the green light.

thank you for the reply old boy loved the novel didnt know it was a promo :shock: also brought the first graphic novel for SST so hope the books get the green light soon.

I also picked up standing Alone, I believe it sold out as myself and Shane picked up the last 2 on the shelf.

Any A:2089 stuff that comes out, consider me in the market. I love the setting.

LBH

also is standing alone going to be released to the whole world as there is no mention of the book or coming graphic novels on the main sites armegeddon section will books and novels of what ever type have there own section or will it be added soon 8)

Back