Grains of Sand

Yokiboy said:
Very cool adventure Wolf, let me know when you intend to run it, perhaps I'll swing by Göteborg. :wink:

I hope you share any future adventures as well, perhaps you should submit this to Signs & Portents?

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Will do! :p

/wolf

Hey Wolf,

I re-read the adventure again last night and I really like it quite a bit. It has just about everything that should be part of a good REH Conan story. Nice work!

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Yokiboy said:
Hey Wolf,

I re-read the adventure again last night and I really like it quite a bit. It has just about everything that should be part of a good REH Conan story. Nice work!

TTFN,

Yokiboy

I'm glad you liked it. :oops:
I aim to please.

Part two is in the making, and it will focus more on the "sand".

/wolf

Just poking around the archives of the boards looking for adventure hooks. Ghostwolf this is very well thought out story. Congradulations. There doesn't happen to be any more that you've written? :D

Thanks for the adventure Ghostwolf! I second the notion that you should submit some more adventures to S & P! Or compile a bunch for a 'Restless Dead" type book of short adventures! 8) 8)

Great adventure Ghostwolf, very well laid out. It's just so simple and yet so meaty and it's got that REH feel to it too.

Well done and thanks a bunch for the .doc, I'm definitely going to use it! Keep it up.

Matt said that this forum may be folded into a "General Forum" if they loose the license. I've been slowly going through the old posts, trying to find gems like the one in this thread.

Better get 'em now for storage. They'll be hard to find when the forum is folded into another.

Just skimming the adventure contained in this thread, it looks to be pretty damn good!

Supplement Four said:
Matt said that this forum may be folded into a "General Forum" if they loose the license. I've been slowly going through the old posts, trying to find gems like the one in this thread.

Better get 'em now for storage. They'll be hard to find when the forum is folded into another.

Just skimming the adventure contained in this thread, it looks to be pretty damn good!

Thanks. I'm surprised this is still an active topic! :)

pm sent

/wolf

GhostWolf69 said:
This adventure is now available in .doc format, with layout, index, artwork and all. It is 12 pages long (807kb). Just send me a PM including your e-mail and I'll send it to you!

/wolf

ps. Artwork is borrowed/stolen from the web of course I didn't draw'em myself. Just keep that in mind.

Hey, Wolf, if this offer of yours is still open, I'd be tickled pink to receive the .doc version. :D

PM with my email sent in case you're feeling generous.

Thanks.

Back