Got YouTube?

MarkDawg

Mongoose
Hello I saw that BoW is going to start covering your game.

Then I went to you tube and couldn't find any programing for this game. Do you have a channel if so could you pleas link me to it.

If you don't have a channel why not it's free and a great way to show people your products. The only reason I say this is I got in to war gaming because I saw how to play 40k video on you tube.

I love space combat games I used to play a ton of SFCIII so a Space war game seems right up my ally. I also found you that you are doing the TOS era star trek so would love to see some Bat Reps of both of these games!

Cheers

I second the idea of a youtube channel if there isn't one already. I watched a video of BFG being played and it made me want to find a space game with better looking miniatures, which is why I ended up here.

We have been looking into this - however, we have only just mastered Twitter, so it may take a little time :)

It really takes no time at all mate get a cam and start filming. Consider this I had no Idea what table top war gaming was a year ago and now I own 2 3000 pt 40k armies.

YouTube it's Free and easy get your game out there man. I wish you well with NA and your new Star Trek game.

The Star Trek game needs go out on you tube man just saying.

Rant off.

Good luck to you I can't wait till BOW demo your game so I can find out more about it.

msprange said:
We have been looking into this - however, we have only just mastered Twitter, so it may take a little time :)

You have a twitter feed? What's it called?

Poi said:
You have a twitter feed? What's it called?

It's @mongoosepub

That should probably be put on the "contact us" page and most likely the frontpage of the site. A facebook link would also be a good idea. Social Media is the way of the here and now.

So is YouTube mate getting people to see your products in action for free is just awesome and most table top wargamers are nerds so they are net savy anyway.

Back