Gorns

Builder

Banded Mongoose
So, any sign of the preview of the Gorns when things calm down a bit Matt?

What do people expect from them by the way?

Looks like a different article went up on Planet Mongoose instead of the Gorn preview. I guess Matt is still fighting the good fight to get the pics on the blog.

At the risk of being awkward, might I suggest merging this thread with the other one? They are both asking for the same thing, and they were only posted four days apart...

This one is just about the Gorns being put up for us all to admire and be awestruck but just how tough they are (and how slow and lumbering).

The other one touched on the same subject but also wanders off with Tholians, a side order of Lyrans and some rubber dinosaur jokes. :lol:

But if we start posting brand new topics for every thread that gets side-tracked, where will it end?

It's one thing if the old thread had been dormant for several months or some such; it's another when the same topic is being given two threads in the space of a week.

Its not really doing any harm - the MGP forum is normally pretty relaxed and casual - things liek this crop up every so often.

We don't seem to have the overblown hatred that some forums (Space Battles) seem to have for necromancy, duplication etc - one of the reasons I like it :)

Yay, I can do the jokes here too....

On a serious note, from the Gorn ships I expect bulbous but chunky.

Myrm said:
Yay, I can do the jokes here too....

On a serious note, from the Gorn ships I expect bulbous but chunky.

Gorns....the other food group.

or

Gorns...because someone has to be the target.

:mrgreen:

Never trust a drunken Gorn - they are real snakes when legless...

See not one rubber dinosaur gag so far....a much improved thread

Enough of the jokes, they are Gornless.

Big, tough, space going bath tubs.
Record holders of the longest time it took Kirk to beat them (the whole episode not some 5 minute fight at the end) :D
Plus they are so tough they beat Msprange. He could handle the Flat tops, the Klingons, even the Romulans he could post with ease. But along comes the Gorn and he was powerless to post them.

Gorns, so scary Mongoose cannot even show the pictures :twisted:

Back