Gorn Squadron Box Set

Digger

Mongoose
Hi There,

I have just been placing an order for some ACTA:SF mini's and I noted that there was no Squadron Box Set for the Gorn available.

Can you advise when this will be available to order?

Many thanks

Gorn?!?! I wish our LGS could get the first wave of squadrons in stock. We were only ever able to get three of the first releases (one of each fleet) since the first failed launch.

I brought the same thing up a few days back.. got the same responses too.. like nobody even understands the question. We dont care when its released...

Its not even ON the website ordering forms for pre-orders

Its just GONE.

Kzinti stuff is there, even some Orion stuff.. the gorn squad box is just poof.

April 2012

Line Title
A Call to Arms: Star Fleet Gorn Fleet Box Set
A Call to Arms: Star Fleet Squadron Box #8: Gorn

The moulds may well not be made yet, so you can't blame them for not having pre-orders available. It's also three months until they come out, if there are no delays. That's an awful long time for pre-orders.

I imagine moving some of the December releases to February has messed it up quite a bit. Gorn are still at least three months, so I really wouldn't stress about not being able to preorder and then wait three months right now.

Well, i've a fleet box on pre-order and there was a very nice Gorn Dreadnought on show at Crusade, so they will appear - and everyone will laugh as the move across the table in straight lines as they cannot turn with anything over a CL. (yes, i'm moaning about the lumbering again - taking 4 turns to go 180* in a game that will last, at best, 6 turns :roll: ).

Anyway - Gorn for President !!! :D

Thats good, gorn are next on the list of squad boxes I want to get. Gotta have 'em all! At least thats what I keep telling myself, try and draw more ppl into the hobby by having a little of each fleet so ppl can borrow a squad for demo game and to see how they all look and work.

Back