GM Screen Is Nice!

srpollard15

Mongoose
Just got my rules and GM screen from the FLGS! That GM is solid! It could stop a bullet, or maybe just a hard-thrown piece of pizza crust.

Anyway, I am very excited about getting started, and I will have a nice GM screen to hide behind!

Scot

srpollard15 said:
Just got my rules and GM screen from the FLGS! That GM is solid! It could stop a bullet, or maybe just a hard-thrown piece of pizza crust.

Anyway, I am very excited about getting started, and I will have a nice GM screen to hide behind!

Scot

It is pretty sturdy. Just to warn people out there, if they find a copy of the screen and want it, buy it. It might be hard to find for a week or two in stores as it was short ordered by some distributers and some have already run out.

I got mine copy of the screen yesterday. It is all that's its hyped to be and more...its studyness will be of great value to hide you, family and friends behind in case of a nuclear strike.

So it stops bullets, pizza, and nuclear strikes. What's it good for in play?

Any extra information, any mandatory beginner's scenario, crappy character sheets, anything that's not in the core book?

Turloigh said:
So it stops bullets, pizza, and nuclear strikes. What's it good for in play?

It will definately deflect a D30, the worst force known to RPGs!

Any extra information, any mandatory beginner's scenario, crappy character sheets, anything that's not in the core book?

Nope. Just a glorious panorama picture and pretty pretty stat tables in yellow white and black :)

Runes of Chaos is supposed to be the introductory scenario - I've only read 2 pages so far!

Character sheets are one of those thing you print from PDFs nowadays...

Back