[GKGames] Big Announcement

Gypsy Knights Games

Cosmic Mongoose
OK. So I have a big announcement to make!

As of December 1, Gypsy Knights Games will be changing our name to Independence Games. This has been something which has been a long time in the making but we are finally ready to pull the trigger on it.

There are several reasons for this change. First and foremost is that I've been dissatisfied with the name for a few years now and I didn't feel that it properly portrayed my company and what it was doing. I feel that Independence Games does a better job of giving the right impression and this is the primary reason that the change is being made.

The change will be a slow process. Many of the covers for books will retain the GKG name on them for a while but new products will bear the Independence Games name.

I have also opened a new Facebook group for the company. The link is attached to this post. Please like and share this if you are so inclined and wish to keep up with what we are doing.

We will continue to bring you quality products for Clement Sector and Action Movie Physics. The only thing which is changing is the name and the color scheme.

Thanks for your time!

https://www.facebook.com/IndependenceGames/

I am surprised that a name like that was still available. (Probably high on the list for every Americian patriot wargame - is the trademark still.available?).

Will look out for your products.

Moppy said:
I am surprised that a name like that was still available. (Probably high on the list for every Americian patriot wargame - is the trademark still.available?).

Will look out for your products.

I was equally surprised.

Back