free mars

luec3493

Mongoose
Mr Sprange I was wondering if you could provide us with a idea on what will be in the free mars book. And is the deckplans for the hyprion class cruiser still on track for an august release. Second question about the deckplans which type of hyprion will it cover thank you

josh lueck

Actually I think most Hyperions have a similar layout internally. About the only major difference would be the Missile variant.

Ah but what do I know, I'm just guessing.

Definite possibility. After all, I warn new people not to do anything that I suggest for them in games(mostly boardgames) because no matter how good it sounds, it isn't. Everyone else tells them as well. Silly buggers still do it and find out I was telling the truth.
Amazing how people forget warnings when they think it's to their benefit.

It's all true. Scarily so.... :shock:

On the other hand, if you suggest to one of the other players (ie - not me) that they not buy it, then chances are, they will.

Or you can wait for a couple of months after it's here and I'll get it. :p

Ahh tyhe joys of having two parents who are great liars and having studied marketing. Mind you, I've been studying humans since I was about 8. Helps if you want to avoid the local bullies.

I can beat that, my mother studied for her Psychology degree during my formative years and practiced her experiments on me.

ANd that's my defence if it ever comes to court! :lol:

LBH

What's the first?

Whatever it is, it had better be good. My experience with psychiatrists help has been lackluster to say the least.

Sorry wrong course, maybe your parent is sane.

No. 1 reason is find out about themselves.
or Guess which occupation has the highest insanity rate before they even start working?
No it's not politicians.

Nope, psychiatrists themselves. Nice to see someone else awake. Mind you I'm 8 hrs behind you. Eventually I'll get onto doing my homework, which is what I'm meant to be doing here at the library.

Barbara said:
Nope, psychiatrists themselves. Nice to see someone else awake. Mind you I'm 8 hrs behind you. Eventually I'll get onto doing my homework, which is what I'm meant to be doing here at the library.

Actually since you're in Oz and I'm in the UK I'm about 8 hours behind you[-] give or take daylight saving.

I should be in bed it's 2 am here (BST=GMT+1), I have to be up to go to work in 4 hours!

Enjoy your studying.

LBH

Back