Free Mars Preview

While I think this will be a cool product I'll probably pass on it for awhile because it would of limited use in my current campaign.

KaosDevice said:
While I think this will be a cool product I'll probably pass on it for awhile because it would of limited use in my current campaign.
I'm in the same boat here.
I prefered buying Crusade instead, which I find far more interesting in terms of contents.
That being said, I will be buying Free Mars eventually, not just on my top priority list.

I could see them chilling with Mack and Bo, dissing Garibaldi and of course Jay would try and score with Delenn, or probably even Ivanova!

Bob would probably get on well with Lennier and Vir, and offer relationship advice to Zack.

LBH

redlacoI prefered buying Crusade instead said:
Crusade interested me the most out side of my current campaign arc (I'm taking the kids though the 'Fiery Trial' as an A arc and another plot line involving early work by the shadows destroying a Minbari listening post near Za'ha'dhum, and a Dilgar scientist bent on silencing all of space around there to non Shadow comms traffic as a B plot. Initially involving our warrior woman Minbari but quickly engulfing everyone else.

My worry is that the B plot might overwhelm the A plot because it is more immediate to them the the IPX dispensed make work. Balance...balance. ;)

Back