Form-fillable Traveller Character Folio now available!

Sylvre Phire

Mongoose
Players and GMs! Frustrated by character sheets that don’t provide enough space for the information you need? Look no further, harried sojourners! What you have here is the first step toward version 2.0 of The Starfarer’s Kit, still the one resource you should never leave your homeworld without.

Inside this product you’ll find a form-fillable version of the redesigned five-page character folio for The Starfarer’s Kit, including a topsheet designed specifically for characters in the Original Traveller Universe.

Take a step beyond the frontier and make sure your information is organized and at the ready!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/134285/The-Starfarers-Kit-v20-Character-Folio--Form-Fillable

The mass of the weapons is also linked to the mass of the armor.
And I do not know if it is intentional, but the skills do not get copied from the first to the second page.

The fixes are in. It'll be up as soon as I can get it on DTRPG and they can get it out of their queue... Thanks again for the help in bug hunting. It's greatly appreciated.

Dale

EvilDM said:
I just noticed the mod of Str and Soc is still linked.

Gaaah! Thanks, EvilDM. I'll get it fixed this weekend... 99 little bugs in the code... 99 little bugs... squash one down, patch it around... 100 little bugs in the code... :roll:

Pax et bonum,

Dale

EDIT: 9/14/14 - Done and done. Thanks again, EvilDM!

Back