First Sign Ups for Wayfarer

I have a MRQ II face-to-face group going weekly here locally. If you need any proofreading or opinions or playtesting of anything I volunteer!

With the departure of Glorantha, I suppose it wont happen, but I kind of wish a form of mysticism had made it in to the core rules; the Dragon-Mystics were pretty cool.
The way the 'Mystic' cults function is pretty cool and makes a nice counterpoint to the other religions - especially useful in a more oriental setting.

Of course, since the game once hoped to be titled Wayfarer has now become Legend, I am waiting for a sourcebook about wild rover nomadic wanderer types who never settle down.

Wayfarers of Legend.

holy snickies!!!

Tell you what, given the license that mongoose is putting up, you should start a kickstarter project for this one and do it third party style! I'd pitch in.

Tom

BluSponge said:
holy snickies!!!

Tell you what, given the license that mongoose is putting up, you should start a kickstarter project for this one and do it third party style! I'd pitch in.

Tom

Sorry...I just moved my post to a separate topic on Legend Books That You'd Love to See as it didn't really fit here. My bad. :oops:

I suppose that it would be possible to do a Magic of Legend book as a third-party publication, but so many of the ideas in it are applicable to a wide range of campaign styles and I feel that it would be more useful as a core book. Also, it would be better to build upon the existing material published by Mongoose...but most of this stuff won't be released as OGC under the Legend license. Some of this material deserves a broader audience than it has received to date - lots of people who aren't interested in Wraith Recon aren't aware that Spellcom includes some very cool expansions to the RQ II magic system that could easily be made more generic . Why re-invent the wheel?

Back