First Printing Errata

I have the first printing (pre-Atlantean edition) of the Conan d20 book. I haven't been able to find the errata for this printing, just a list of things that were changed for the Atlantean edition.

Are the original errata files still on the Mongoose site somewhere?

Early 2005 when I first bought the book, I emailed Mongoose about getting errata, addenda et corrigenda, etc., but I was simply told, that "if you don't see it on the website, we don't have it."
That's the only answer they gave me.
Since then, I don't know if anyone has issued an errata document.

Don't know if this helps, but Sutek put in some tremendous work in writing up all the changes from first printing to AE in this thread: Linky
His stuff starts on page 5 of the thread. Don't know if he ever finished that work, though (Sutek?).

there are officialy no errata for the 1st printing and God knows how many times I've asked for them. If you browse on these forum though you'll be able to find some (unofficial) but Sutek did a great job.

On the other part, you may send an e-mail directly to Mongoose because they accepted to sell the 2nd priting with a discount of 20% in exchange of the last page of the 1st printing (in fact only the part whit the page number).

The King said:
there are officialy no errata for the 1st printing and God knows how many times I've asked for them. If you browse on these forum though you'll be able to find some (unofficial) but Sutek did a great job.

On the other part, you may send an e-mail directly to Mongoose because they accepted to sell the 2nd priting with a discount of 20% in exchange of the last page of the 1st printing (in fact only the part whit the page number).

Thanks for the info!

I'd rather send them the entire book back and get a replacement, as this edition is an embarassment with a $50 price tag. :cry:

Hey I just said it was exhibit A, not a slam dunk case. And it isn't exactly not an errata either :lol:

Just making sure people were aware of it.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Hey I just said it was exhibit A, not a slam dunk case. And it isn't exactly not an errata either :lol:

LBH

Thanks,

I was aware of it, as I looked through the site before posting the question.

It is not the errata, however.

lastbesthope said:

LBH
I think this file is for the true fans which have bought the 2 versions of the rules as it states the major rules and content differences.

w_earle_wheeler said:
The King said:

Thanks for the info!

I'd rather send them the entire book back and get a replacement, as this edition is an embarassment with a $50 price tag. :cry:
and welcome aboard by the way.

Back