Equipment List

Stingray

Mongoose
I'm putting together a comprehensive searchable list of all equipment and weapons in the b5 game (can you tell I'm bored). As a matter of interest, has anyone else had a go at this? I'm also interested in a comprehensive list of Telepathic powers, Prestige classes etc. Has anyone else done these things already?

Once I've done these, I'll send out to those who are interested...

I have done a list in Word that contains classes, feats, prestige classes, rules, info about special places, vehicles (land, air, naval & space), weapons, equipment, POI's etc. All in under their own headline, ie weapons under Weapons etc and all in alphabetical order.

I started small, but it quickly grew due to the lack of index in the books, and to be able to find everything about a special item, that might be in more than one book.

Stingray said:
I'm putting together a comprehensive searchable list of all equipment and weapons in the b5 game (can you tell I'm bored). As a matter of interest, has anyone else had a go at this? I'm also interested in a comprehensive list of Telepathic powers, Prestige classes etc. Has anyone else done these things already?

Once I've done these, I'll send out to those who are interested...

I have a character sheet add-on for telepaths with the telepathic powers, feats and telepathic drugs (except one) on it on my site.

Kizarvexis

I'm in the middle of an excel based list, but considering a access db instead now.

however its big task!!!!!

It's in english. I write all my rpg stuff in english if the game itself is in english (so I can share it with others) :)

I'm at work now, but I can mail it to you when I get home.

Tegman said:
It's in english. I write all my rpg stuff in english if the game itself is in english (so I can share it with others) :)

If it's not too much trouble, would you also please CC: B5wars@gmail.com too, please?

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis said:
Tegman said:

If it's not too much trouble, would you also please CC: B5wars@gmail.com too, please?

Kizarvexis

That I can do, I'll be home in a few more hours.

I can send you one as well, and Stingray, I need your mail so I can send one to you too. PM me or post it here and I'll do it asap.

Great!

My address is sjray@tiscali.co.uk

As I am still bored but don't want to waste my time, are there any other projects that need doing (other than a full index; I'm not _that_ bored :wink: )

I have now sent to all above that has requested it, let me know if I forgot to add the file with the mail :)

Back