EarthForce Sourcebook Preview

Hello Matt,

Is it possible to put up some sneak previews of Earth Force book so taht we can see what all is going to be in it? I'm really anxious to see whats in the book myself and hopes there some things about the Psi Corp. :)

AnlaShok Lynx said:
Hello Matt,

Is it possible to put up some sneak previews of Earth Force book so taht we can see what all is going to be in it? I'm really anxious to see whats in the book myself and hopes there some things about the Psi Corp. :)
I second that, and third it, and fourth it if necessary :!:

This post keeps getting requests and Matt even said at one point that he would do it....

Still waiting....

No pressure....

Signed,
Your Adoring (paying customers)
Fans :D

SWEEET!

When might we expect this gem to actually ship?

In the campaign I'm running, the party is currently at Babylon 5, and I'll be sending them to Proxima III as soon as I get the book!

Jon Acheson

Who hopes to have it by the 28th of October.

mongoose you did a great job on this... so now when are we gona get the full blown book.. I have money burning a hole in my pocket set aside for this product..... so when are we gona get it......

Hi guys,

Latest update on the EA Fact Book - it should be arriving at our warehouse this week, which means off to distributors on Monday and appearing in your local stores in about 2 weeks, give or take.

At the moment, the Minbari Federation Fact Book is currently on course.

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Latest update on the EA Fact Book - it should be arriving at our warehouse this week, which means off to distributors on Monday and appearing in your local stores in about 2 weeks, give or take.

At the moment, the Minbari Federation Fact Book is currently on course.

By on course, I'm hoping you mean for an October release or will it slip into November? If its still planned for October it should be in our hands about the same time as the EA fact book. Of course mailing into the US means that the EA book could easily slip into November (making for a two month delay) along with the Minbari Fact Book.

--- Rich

gods i hope your wrong rbax..... and other then the main book even the books in the US came at pretty much the same time as everyone else.. and lets all pray to Valen for that it will stay true.....

Any signs of it out there yet?

Better yet, how about the other October release (excuse me, the only actual October release rather than the September Release that comes out in October) Minbari Federation Sourcebook. That ones been strangely quiet which makes me think its a November release now.

--- Rich

Hi guys,

We have had a few printer hassles, but we are getting on top of things - in fact, I have a copy of the Minbari Federation Fact Book here in my hands!

Now, unfortunately and shipping being what it is, Minbari _will_ slip into November - but only just. It looks like it will arrive at the warehouse right at the end of this month, so you will not be waiting long!

Back