Earthforce Campaign Guide?????

Traveller-61

Mongoose
What's happpend to this? :shock:
It is nowhere to be seen - not this month's releases, or next month's or even on the future products list! :(

Have the Shadows won at last or maybe Earthforce Intelligence is too worried about putting out so much secret information :!:

DW

Don't worry - a slip of the finger caused me to accidentally delete this one :) I have the new files and it will be up again this weekend.

Sorry!

msprange said:
Don't worry - a slip of the finger caused me to accidentally delete this one :) I have the new files and it will be up again this weekend.

Sorry!

As LBH said: "PHEW!"
Much obliged for the update Matt - I was getting very worried there for a minute or 10! :lol:

DW

msprange said:

Sorry!

It's a good job he is the boss, otherwise he'd be getting the sack! :)

msprange said:

Sorry!

Cheers, boss. Nice to know my hard work is so valued and cared-for at mongoose towers.

matt do you know when the printing company says that the book is done. and you provide use readers now with at least a chapter summery for the book

Back