Earth-Minbari War

I can only guess it is anyone's guess.Or you could rewatch ITB again and judge from there I don't remember if any are mentioned .

I'm sure they namecheck a couple in some of the mass debriefing scenes, maybe Proxima and Vega, I'm almost certain Io and Mars get mentioned because IIRC, the Minbari skip those to head straight for Earth.

I'll need to watch the DVD again sometime.

LBH

Hi guys,

We will be covering this war in a CTA supplement later this year - but there will be plenty of info for the RPG too!

IIRC the EA Factbook does include a little detail. The Galaxy Guide also mentions some colonies that were affected by the war.

EA Factbook, P.19

"One by one the outer systems fell - Sinzar, Vega, Cyrus, Jericho"

Then Proxima gets a mention.

Earth deactivated the Io junmpgate, the Minbari skipped Mars and went straight for Earth, cue Alpha flight . . .

Galaxy guide,

The Jericho system is mentioned in the GG as being the base the Prometheus left from to go scout the Minbari. When they limmped home, they were followed, unfortunately for the EA base in orbit around the planet.

Just what I could find in a 5 min skim.

LBH

As mentioned in a post a bit earlier I think you would find the details in ITB. I think it is in one of the scenes where Londo is the narrator. That is probably also where the info for the EA fact book comes from.
If I had the dvd on me right now I would take a look - any excuse will do :D as it is one of the better films.

Jellicoe said:
I think it is in one of the scenes where Londo is the narrator. That is probably also where the info for the EA fact book comes from.

Well that narrows it down :wink:

I don't recall Londo mentioning any specific colonies, and the info in the EA book may have come from WB or guesses/reasoning approved by WB.

Either way, it doesn't matter. It's official now as far as the RPG is concerned.

LBH

Back