E-Bay Auction

A

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3165864418

This is a lot of B5RPG books being sold by a KDLadage -- is this the same guy that was on here spouting off about various elements of the game a while back?

As a lurker of sorts, I never logged in earlier... and seeing how many take "Guest" as a flame-and-flee cop-out, I just wanted to say that the "Guest" above is me.

Not that "me" means anything -- as this will make a total of two posts for me...

crap crap crap, I hope he didn't get burned out based on threads on here.

i don`t think it helped, do you? :roll:

i don`t play this game ( i just have a general interest in b5 ) so i can`t comment on how good or bad it is, but he has made his choice (i don`t have a problem with that), it`s a relatively free world. :wink:

Or maybe he has extra copies based on his having dome some reviews (as I have noted he does in other forums). Don't be so quick to assume he hates the game, especially as he has stated quite the opposite several times here.

-August

Don't be so quick to assume he hates the game, especially as he has stated quite the opposite several times here.

please consider me suitably chastised. :oops: :oops:

my glass is always half empty. :wink:

I know KD disappeared around the time of the war/religion/national feat/flame/bicker fest. To bad. I hated to see him go.

PsyJack

Back