Dragon Warriors Maps in pdf?

Hi,
Will the world maps from the core rulebook becomes available as pdf downloads? Would make things easier when showing players locations without handing over the book.

PDF maps would be much appreciated - at a reasonable resolution too - rather than the barely legible smudges from the books. Okay, probably going a bit too far there - but they certainly could have been better.

Hi,

Have a look at the Hubertian Maps, you will need to search for them on Google, it was some guys mapping project, but included several of Legend. I won't post the link as it may not be legal to do so. Not sure if they were approved in any way but have been around for at least 10 years.

Simon

I'm working on Dunjinni and Campaign Cartographer maps for use in an online game (using MapTools & Skype - hopefully sometime this summer).

I'll email to Mongoose and/or Mr. Wallis about sharing.

Later,

Greg Volz
Natural Twenty Games
www.naturaltwenty.com

naturaltwenty said:
I'm working on Dunjinni and Campaign Cartographer maps for use in an online game (using MapTools & Skype - hopefully sometime this summer).

I'll email to Mongoose and/or Mr. Wallis about sharing.

Later,

Greg Volz
Natural Twenty Games
www.naturaltwenty.com

Any updates? :)

I'm trying to get out a product of my own for release (man this hobby seems like work:) ) - I'm almost finished with the Sleeping God's maps for an online game though.

I should have the DW maps redone by the end of April.

Later

Back