Dissapointed

Blackspider

Mongoose
I got a copy of the starter set today as i wanted to try the game and see what the fuss was all about well imagine my horror when i opend the book and bang no counters i thumbed thru the book only to find that the said counters are part of the back cover of the book do mongoose honestly expect me to cut a book i paid £5 for i know what you are going to say you can photo copy them which is fair enought what im saying is it would not have been to hard for them to add the counters on card stock or as a pull out insert.

I got the Revised set, and the counters are in the box set. I think the Starter set, is aimed at getting people into it, or at least give them a taste of the rules.

As Far as I know, there are supposed to be card-stock counters in every box of the revised box set. If yours did not have them, you likely recieved a mis-packaged box, and should speak to mongoose customer assistance.

That's kinda the whole point of getting the £5 starter set..... you only pay £5 for a watered down example of the game to see if you like it before investing in the full £30 version.
It's a much friendlier (especially to the pocket) way of introducing new players into the game.

point im trying to make is that the counters could have been seperate instead of me having to cut them out of the back of the book i bought im not complaning about the rules.

Blackspider said:
point im trying to make is that the counters could have been seperate instead of me having to cut them out of the back of the book i bought im not complaning about the rules.
It's a fiver. What do you really expect for a fiver? A seperate sheet of card, presumably die-cut, then the whole shrinkwrapped, would probably add half that again.

Wulf

Back