Did we ever get an updated system map?

Not yet that I know of, but look later this month for the upcoming "Galactic Guide" written by Lizard.
That hefty sourcebook is meant to expand on space travel, so it will probably include many maps.

The GG is based on the map in the main book. The intent was to document all those systems. There's quite a lot of them. :) 190. I know. I counted. I'm not sure what an updated map would entail, unless you mean changing the borders to reflect the ever-shifting boundaries during the wars.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Are there really 190 systems on that map? It definitly doesn't look like it. Of course, I have never counted... :lol:

Babylon 5 Aide said:
That's exactly what I was looking for. Are there really 190 systems on that map? It definitly doesn't look like it. Of course, I have never counted... :lol:

No, it doesn't look like 190.
Yes, there are 190.
Actually, 193. (Checked my work notes) From Abba to Z'Ha'Dum.

That ought to be enough systems for most campaigns. And, if it isn't, there's a complete random generation system for more.

Lizard said:
Babylon 5 Aide said:

No, it doesn't look like 190.
Yes, there are 190.
Actually, 193. (Checked my work notes) From Abba to Z'Ha'Dum.

That ought to be enough systems for most campaigns. And, if it isn't, there's a complete random generation system for more.

I really like the sound of this book!

LBH

The perfect source for my third season of the Adventures of the EAS Lepanto
exploring the outer rim.

Give it to me, Baby!

Back