Describe your camapign or campaign ideas

A

Anonymous

And how their progessing
I was thinking of making a darklord of my own and having him hear a prophecy (possibly through kidnapping a stargazer) idndicating the pcs are destined to ovethrow him and so having him hunt the pcs, but I wonder if thats seems contrived.
I was also thinking of having them go with some kai and bortherhood mages on some great misson, only to have the skyrider crash in the wilderness, and for the pcs to be the only surviors.
What do you guys think? Anyone care to post theirs?

I was also thinking of having them go with some kai and bortherhood mages on some great misson, only to have the skyrider crash in the wilderness, and for the pcs to be the only surviors.

I once did something similar for a Rifts campaign. It's a very effective opener - you go right from the wonder of flight to having the characters stranded in a hostile environment. In my case, the player characters weren't the only survivors and they didn't know each other (they had individual goals, with the commonality of them being far to the east of where they got stuck), so chances are I was going for something a little different than you'd get, but it should still work pretty nicely.

Back