cythrons

claymore

Mongoose
dunno if this has been discussed, but apart from the article in s.a.p. is there any book/articles being done about the cythrons or the whole time killer arc?

everyone was hoping for a sourcebook but that idea has been squashed but as it has been let slip there are some huge slaine pieces on there way from signs and portents just waiting for space so heres hoping 8)

well, Lilly woke me up this morning crying, no real clue why, she had been fed, changed, burped, and all... anyways, Jen (my wife)( wasnt really sure what was up... so i went in (im sleeping on the couch, my choice, cant get used to those gurgling vomity like sounds yet) held Lilly for bout 20 minutes, she calmed down and went to sleep..lol

had a baby in the store I worked in like that screamed and screamed all the way till the mother picked him up all the little fellow wanted was a hug good as gold but only when carried :?

Would be good if Mongoose could put out a book on things like Cythrons and Diluvials with their three legged ruler. As well as the Formorians with Balor and Moloch & his royal blood line & the likes of Odacon & his kind.
Els, Light & Dark with Elric the changeling. A book on Goblins, ( Though they don't get much mention.) Titans & Dwarves as well as their half breeds. A Book on Dragons, with mention of the Knucker. A book on Drunes & Skull swords including Lord Weird, a book on Eldar Gods or the Old Gods with Danu and lastly a book on the Warped ones.

Back