Cybernet FAQ

Mongoose Bob

Mongoose
Hi,

As per Matthews Message;
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=913

the Cybernet FAQ is up on the website now.

Regards

"Praise be to the gods of moongoose and all hail your magnificent..."
BAMM
BAMM
BAMM
"Damn I got cultist brains on my new trench. Umm thanks guys for the upload of info. "

I dont know if its just me or not but the FAQ seems to have some kind of wierd font problem.

Basically all the headders are in a different font to their outline. I dont know if this is just cos I dont have the right fonts installed here or what (if it is could you tell me what fonts I need so I can print it out).

Actually, I think someone was just trying to be artistic. That's what happens when you don't have proper review mechanisms in place.

If only that were the only sign of poor (or non-existent) editing...

But hey, thanks for trying!

PS: If you could get that avatar thing working on this forum again (or disable it), that would be cool too.

YES! this is sweat! But hey! I have some questions on the Q&A that might be helpful to ask, so here I go!

In the Feat Discreapion of Bug Out the requierments are Prerequisite: 1+ level in Connection or Improved Initiative. But...it says "You may ‘bug
out’ as many times per day as you have levels of the Connection class."
Well? what happens if u donf have any levels in Connection class!?

Sence there are no requirements for the Master Runner Presatege class isn't it therefor a normal class? Souldn't it have at least a requierment of Level one?

I though there was another but I guess i cant not find it at the moment. If I do, I'll post it. But thanks for the Q&A guys! THANKS A LOT! and thanks from all my players at my store!

Like other things that are based on a limited number of times per day, you always get at least one use. Thus, a person with Bug Out and no levels in Connection would be able to use it once.

As for Master Runner, it has an understood limit of +1 level in any basic class since a character cannot start with a 'prestige class'. It was meant to break the rules a bit; essentially any character can become a Master Runner, even with only a little bit of experience.

Hope these help,
-August

So, no word on the fonts then? I mean I kinda want to print this out so I have it handy but it looks all messed up and it makes it dificult to read.

Zethnar said:
So, no word on the fonts then? I mean I kinda want to print this out so I have it handy but it looks all messed up and it makes it dificult to read.

The font is called Alien Encounters Solid. I'll see if we can make it available but you should be able to find it with a search I believe.

Back