Criminal Histories PDF?

H.Tweed

Mongoose
Hello everybody!
(return chorus: HELLO Andy!!)

Just a quick question from a long-time lurker and infrequent (i.e. never to my memory poster)...

Can we hope for a PDF of Criminal Histories soon?

I've been watching Drivethru everyday since the week of release, to no joy so far. Usually the Paranoia PDFs go online when the (real) books hit the store shelves yes?

I'm not to worried about the delay (delays happen. Fact.), I'm just hoping that somebody can tell me when/if I can expect it.

Thanks for any help,
Ok, back as you were.

Andy
Brighton UK

I did some googling and came up empty so I'd say that's a no on there being a pdf. I could be wrong, but my google is strong.

I KNOW there isn't a PDF of Criminal Histories yet...that was my point.

For those of you who DON'T KNOW go to DrivethruRPG.com
there you will find every Paranoia product so far availible for sale as a pdf.
My question was (takes a deep breath...)
When can we hope to see Criminal Histories on Drivethru?

I ask because so far EVERY Paranoia supplement has been made availible for sale as a pdf the same week as the 'real' book has hit the shops.

Criminal Histories is the exception to this. Thus my original question.

Anyway, it's been almost 4 days now. If Mongoose cannot take the time to reply to a very simple question, politely posted on their own forums then I think it's a shame that they don't think customer enquiries are worth responding to.

H.Tweed said:
I KNOW there isn't a PDF of Criminal Histories yet...that was my point.

For those of you who DON'T KNOW go to DrivethruRPG.com
there you will find every Paranoia product so far availible for sale as a pdf.
My question was (takes a deep breath...)
When can we hope to see Criminal Histories on Drivethru?

I ask because so far EVERY Paranoia supplement has been made availible for sale as a pdf the same week as the 'real' book has hit the shops.

Criminal Histories is the exception to this. Thus my original question.

Anyway, it's been almost 4 days now. If Mongoose cannot take the time to reply to a very simple question, politely posted on their own forums then I think it's a shame that they don't think customer enquiries are worth responding to.
You mentioned DriveThru, I was checking elsewhere. I didn't even find an announcement of one coming. Why don't you email mongoose, or Drivethru RPG directly? This isn't a "customer service" forum, this is a discussion forum for fans of Paranoia. I'm sure someone at Mongoose would be happy to answer your question but that doesn't mean they frequent this forum.

sales@mongoosepublishing.com

There's a customer service email address specifically for asking about release dates and product info. It was right under Contact Us on the Mongoose Website front page.

Thank you for your ever so helpful reply.

Asking a question, about a company's game, on the official forum for that game, on the company's website.

What was I thinking?

H.Tweed said:
Thank you for your ever so helpful reply.

Asking a question, about a company's game, on the official forum for that game, on the company's website.

What was I thinking?
Why such a rude tone? Where does it say, post your inquiries to customer service here and await a reply?

News Flash!
Email goes directly to the source! The address I gave you amazingly enough goes right to the people who handle product inquiries. So rather than do things the easy and direct way, you post here wait four days, and throw a tantrum.

Mongoose is a buisiness not a convenience store, and this isn't a help desk. These people work hard to provide all kinds of material for the consumer. The people who chat here are the writers and fans of Paranoia. If you were a writer you'd understand that this doesn't necessarily mean you determine release dates for the product. That job falls to the people at Mongoose who get paid to do their job.

Somehow I doubt that browsing the forums in search of the ever so rare product inquiry is a high priority. However email conveniently places your inquiry into a mailbox specifically for such things. Therefore, emailing them will raise the likelihood that you will get the reply you seek.

News flash for both of you,

A great many of the Mongoose employees and game designers frequent these forums, plus by posting here you get access to all the additional knowledge of the players, who in some cases know as much as some of the Mongoose employees about certain products.

Now calm down and play nice before one of the moderators spots you :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
News flash for both of you,

A great many of the Mongoose employees and game designers frequent these forums, plus by posting here you get access to all the additional knowledge of the players, who in some cases know as much as some of the Mongoose employees about certain products.

Now calm down and play nice before one of the moderators spots you :lol:

LBH
I was playing nice, and I apologize if I seem rude, but I was nice enough to dig through Google for a little bit, and report my findings.

For that I got a rude toned comment.

So I kindly go out of my way to find a contact email for his inquiry, and post it here.

For that I got a rude toned comment.

So I made a point. I'm not saying someone won't happen by this thread some day and reply but doesn't it seem quite a bit more reasonable to email them if you expect a prompt reply.

Keep your lasers handy and if you see a treasonous Unhappy rude commie?

Go to the Conan forums (what did you think I was going to say?). Unless you have a happy pill! And all good citizens do.

(happy pills are not drugs, or addictive, but they are mandatory to take)

Hi guys,

I am sure that no one here is treasonably unhappy. . .

Criminal Histories will be going up as a PDF within a couple of weeks.

Back