Creations

I've made it a policy to put my documents on just two sites on which I can rely. I put my stuff on 4shared, but until recently I chose BRP Central to put my stuff on as well.

However, in recent weeks BRP Central got hacked, so I've not gone back to that site until someone here gives the all clear.

Which reminds me - I'll create a separate post to ask about the BRP Central site. If it has come back up, whole and clean, I'll put the latest updates of everything on BRP Central and make final updates of my documents on 4shared.

Hi Alex.

Resurrection time! :D

I've just noticed that your BRP items (except for The Blood Path) are not yet on RPGGeek. I shall get right onto that good sir!

Also, can you please please please start to use version numbers and to put these on the front pages of your PDFs. When I go into properties every single version is 1.4, and the only thing to tell versions apart is the file size!! (I've updated all but one of the files as your latest Reptilians of Legend is actually 1KB smaller than the version I have!).

And, when can we expect your next gem?? :)

Sam / Bifford

Bifford said:
Resurrection time! :D

And, when can we expect your next gem?? :)
I've got material out there - the psion book for Freelance Traveller (got to get back to Jeff Zeitlin on that); and the material I've already submitted to Spells of Legend so far (I have to get back with Prime Evil ont hat one).

I'm considering another creature book for Legend, and I would dearly love for Matthew to greenlight me for the Scholars / Citizens book for Traveller, as in telling me to go for it, setting a word count and offering a deadline. Unless he's asking me to write him one on spec, like a S & P article on steroids.

This 4shared desktop thing is driving me crazy, is it available as a normal download? :( Really want to read it.

Tias said:
This 4shared desktop thing is driving me crazy, is it available as a normal download? :( Really want to read it.
BRP Central has download links:-

Creations

Reptilians

They should be downloadable from there. If you have problems, PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you.

Back