Concept Art: Solomani 35 ton Fighter

wbnc

Cosmic Mongoose
I have been working on my skills, and trying to build a library of designs for future use.

I was working up a design for a Solomani style fighter. I added a number of wings and fins to fit the general look. any feedback or critiques are welcome

It has aerofins for endo-atmospherc flight, and a completely encased cockpit using cameras and sensors to create a holographic 360x360 view for the pilot.

The wings fold in the middle for easy storage.(haven't created that image yet). Lower wings are reinforced to support the weight of the craft allowing them to act a landing gear.

Overall it's a low-cost heavy fighter for strike and patrol missions. It only carries 4 missiles which it uses for long range fire before closing to use it's guns...the smaller missiles are anti-vehicle missiles from Central Supply catalog. In this version it's kitted out for ground support role...so it is packing some extra ordnance.

Basic Info:( Rough figures, for now, waiting on final revision and feedback before finalizing)
TL-12
35 tons
Single pilot
Armor crystal Iron 12 pts
Hybrid Gravitic/reaction drives
1-hour reaction mass internal, drop tanks optional.
Sensor military grade
Weapons:
Missile rack
Pulse laser
f_9_wildcat_by_wbyrd-d9zalbf.png

Back