[CONAN] Theif's Companion

Erik Growen

Mongoose
Did the Thief's Companion ever actually get produced anywhere (ie/ S&P or the like)? I am looking to complete my collection (only a few books left to go: MGP7800 Conan - The Roleplaying Game Rulebook (2nd Edition),MGP7802 Return to the Road of Kings,MGP7803 Bestiary of the Hyborian Age & MGP7805 Secrets of Skelos are all that remain to be snagged) and was just checking to see if I might be missing a title with the Thief's book.

Erik

Erik Growen said:
Did the Thief's Companion ever actually get produced anywhere (ie/ S&P or the like)? I am looking to complete my collection (only a few books left to go: MGP7800 Conan - The Roleplaying Game Rulebook (2nd Edition),MGP7802 Return to the Road of Kings,MGP7803 Bestiary of the Hyborian Age & MGP7805 Secrets of Skelos are all that remain to be snagged) and was just checking to see if I might be missing a title with the Thief's book.

Erik

Yeah, they put out the TC in parts over several S&P articles.

I'm not sure, because I haven't seen the Thieve's Companion outside of the S&P Articles, but I'd say...

78--------------------The Underhanded Side of Sorcery---------3 pages (Maybe This one).
81--------------------The Dagger - Every Thief's Best Ally---------3 pages
83--------------------New Armour------------------------------------2 pages
85--------------------Gambling - Turning Coppers to Silvers-------4 pages

81----------------------Barachan Isles ------------------------------------------7 pages

Doesn't look like a whole book, does it?

Sure would like to get my hands on the entire manuscript.

Wow - that is a whole lot less than a book for sure. I have most, if not all, of these articles already. I was just unaware that they constituted the remnants of the Theif's Companion!

Back