[CONAN] Selling Conan RPG collection -all offers considered!

nathaninja

Mongoose
Hello! The time has come, unfortunately, to let go of my collection of Mongoose Conan books. And by "time" I mean "tough economic times." I live in Detroit - what can I say? =P

Here's a list of what I have - feel free to contact me directly to make an offer: nathaninja at gmail. I'd rather give these away to someone who'll use them than see then go unused. Make an offer for the lot or by the book.

Everything is shiny and new-looking and all box sets contain every book/map/piece, all still in original, unpunched out condition. They've been read once but not used. You won't be disappointed!

- The Scrolls of Skelos / MGP 7702
- The Road of Kings / MGP 7703
- Pirate Isles / MGP 7704
- Across the Thunder River / MGP 7705
- Aquilonia - Flower of the West / MGP 7710
- Conan: The Roleplaying Game (Atlantean Edition) / MGP 7701 - SOLD
- The Free Companies / MGP 7706 - SOLD
- Shadizar - City of Wickedness (box set) / MGP 7708 - SOLD
- Messantia - City of Riches (box set) / MGP 7709 - SOLD
- Hyboria's Fiercest - Barbarians, Borderers & Nomads / MGP 7713 - SOLD
- Tales of the Black Kingdoms / MGP 7714 - SOLD
- Hyboria's Finest - Nobles, Scholars & Soldiers / MGP 7715 - SOLD
- Hyboria's Fallen - Pirates, Thieves & Temptresses / MGP 7717 - SOLD

Thanks!

Nathan Andren

Profile/references: http://www.CouchSurfing.org/nathaninja

Attachments

• Conan Book Sales.jpg
    Conan Book Sales.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3,016
UPDATE
Conan: The Roleplaying Game (Atlantean Edition) / MGP 7701 found a new home in Houston.

+1 Texas ;]

Thanks so much!

The book i bought from him arrived today. Man it's in great condition. It's seriously worth looking onto this deal.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody =]

There are still a handful of titles left. Make me an offer or ask for one - I'm hot to find a good home for them and willing to make great deals!

Thanks to everyone who's helped me find good homes for my collection and for all the kind words.

It's down to just FIVE left:

These are probably the titles most people already have and at this point I'm not worried about making money on them. I'd just prefer to avoid recycling them.

First to make me an offer on the lot that covers shipping and my trouble to box them up and make a post office trip gets 'em all!

Even if it's to replace your older/worn copy with a new one, consider making an offer. I can have them in the mail for you right away. PayPal, money order, whatever you prefer.

Thanks and be well - happy gaming!

Nathan

nathaninja said:
These are probably the titles most people already have and at this point I'm not worried about making money on them. I'd just prefer to avoid recycling them.

Blasphemous! Nathan, you can't do that! If they don't sell, AT LEAST give them to your local used book store.

Give them a chance, man! A chance!

Supplement Four said:
Blasphemous! Nathan, you can't do that! If they don't sell, AT LEAST give them to your local used book store.

Give them a chance, man! A chance!

Haha! Fair enough - that way they'd have a fighting chance, Conan style.

OK one last post before they go off to the John K. King used bookstore.

What say, you... $25 for the lot? Trade for any Asian minis (lead un/painted, plastic D&D, etc.) or other Asian related gaming props/decorations?

Going, going...

Back