conan miniatures

Has this been confirmed that they are going to be released? This is truly needed.

I have over 5,000 minis and none of them quite fit the Hyborian Age feel. Does anyone else use minis for Conan and if so, who manufactures them?

HLD

Does anyone else use minis for Conan and if so, who manufactures them?

I once got a whole bag of minis from a friend that found them in a new apartment he moved into! Awesome. A lot of them were caped Lord looking dudes, I painted one up as a Vendyan and he looks quite cool. His clothes are a peach and lime green, East Indian style. The vampire peasants look pretty good too.

I think my Barbarians are from Ral Partha, they came with separate axes.

Again, not sure who made it, but I have a smaller scale mini that looks just like King Conan. Big sword, furrowed brow and a small gold crown.

I have a ton of cthulhu minis, Grenedier and RAFM, and the monsters are quite useful. Deep ones and ghouls are handy.

The best one I have si a robed man with a chin beard being carried in one of those slave carried coaches. It also came with a dancing woman in silken garments with a small flame in her hand. VERY Stygian. I think it is Ral Partha as well.

I will take some digital photos and post them if you would like!

P.S. I also have a Bruce Campell mini that I use when I play Zombies!
How wicked is that? (And by wicked I mean totally nerdy!)

thulsa said:
High Lord Dee said:
I have over 5,000 minis

Whoa! That's a lot of minis!

If you don't mind me asking, how much would you say your collection is worth ?

- thulsa

I may have underestimated the total. I forgot about the Star Wars miniatures that my son and I collect. Overall, if I had to guess $20k. Keep in mind that I have been in the hobby for over 25 years.

HLD

I will take some digital photos and post them if you would like!

P.S. I also have a Bruce Campell mini that I use when I play Zombies!
How wicked is that? (And by wicked I mean totally nerdy!)[/quote]

I always enjoy admiring others painted minis. Post some photos when you can. We are in the process of building a new home and I am having some custom displays made in my game room. I'll post them in about 5 months once we move in.

HLD

Nice! I have mine displayed on typesetting drawers from an old printing press. Only good for single minis, but they work really well and can usally be found at flea markets.

I am trying to ge the photos up. Can anyone help me as I am nearly computer illiterate because I tell fart jokes for a living.

[/img]

Back