Conan for S&P

Neeklus

Mongoose
So I'm writing up a few of the quests and scenario's that I've had my Conan peeps run through in hopes of S&P liking and actually printing them (yeah I'm a dreamer). Do people have any recommendations or advice for doing this? I have the style guide and I'm keeping to it as much as possible.

Plus do S&P just want quests or are other caveats of Conan welcomed? My biggest fear or course is doing something thats already been written or touched upon that I don't know about. Sometimes I wish the descriptions of the available material included more info on the actual CONTENT (read Road of Kings).

Nick

What exactly are you looking for out of the descriptions?

I am sure other caveats of Conan will be looked at. What exactly are you thinking of?

I know it sounds really horrible, but I'd rather not post some of my ideas in the fear of having them stolen. Its happened before and I apologize for the insecurity.

Basically stuff like "they'll want you to change this for definate" or they like this - anything that will help me get something in the mag basically.

Neeklus said:
I know it sounds really horrible, but I'd rather not post some of my ideas in the fear of having them stolen. Its happened before and I apologize for the insecurity.

Basically stuff like "they'll want you to change this for definate" or they like this - anything that will help me get something in the mag basically.
I haven't even thought of doing this, but maybe if you send a private message to one of the moderators asking them, they'll respond. I tend to think they're not reading every thread, but I wrote about a problem a little while ago and they responded right away. I'm sure since it behooves them to respond, why not PM them?

Back