Conan FAQ and Errata

A

Anonymous

I know this has been asked multiple times, but here it goes again.

Will there ever be a sticky add to this forum topic to collect all the accumulated rules clarifications and errata for Conan? As it is now this stuff is spread over two forums (this one and The Rulesmasters) and in both scattered over multiple pages.

The FAQ download doesn't come close to cover all the questions i've seen crop up since it went up is there a new FAQ scheduled to go up?

Have any of the fans attempted to compile any of this info into a central location? If not I'll be starting this daunting task this coming week as my current campaign is starting to wind down and a Conan one is next on my agenda.

Didn't realize I wasn't automatically logged in. That drives me nuts, but that was my post.

thanks.

Just a stab in the dark here, but my guesss would be taht all efforts have been made to get the Atlantean edition to be the final FAQ...in essence, just get the new book and you're covered, otherwise you'll probably have to wait unitl it is actually available.

Hi guys,

We are working on a new updated FAQ for Conan - just give us a little time as we are a bit short-handed right now :)

msprange said:
Hi guys,

We are working on a new updated FAQ for Conan - just give us a little time as we are a bit short-handed right now :)

Does that mean you're hiring?

:D

Good, nice to hear. Now, if only everyone has the patience to wait this new and improved FAQ/Errata. Not hurrying. Rush projects always fail.

I agree 100% Ghost. Now that I know it will be done, I really don't mind waiting. It's the not knowing that eats me up.

SS

sanseveria said:
I agree 100% Ghost. Now that I know it will be done, I really don't mind waiting. It's the not knowing that eats me up.

SS

makes me happy to hear that it is being worked on as well.

though for the AE edition I would suggest a sticky of 'official' clarifications in one location, it's the various clarifications that are scattered across mulitiple pages and two forums that drive me nuts. In that sticky post a question and no replies unless it's an official answer that way it can remain clean and easy to use/follow. helpful posters could reply in another thread.

just a thought.

Back