Conan Errata

Valaryc

Mongoose
don't know if this will change anything....

some time ago many users said, they wanted a conan errata. Vincent said he has some errata but isn't sure if he is allowed to post them.

i've started a thread in the "what to publish next" forum about the errata (with a poll). perhaps someone of the "white collar mafia" reads them....so...it would be nice to see you posting there.

Thread:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/p...0&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

MadDog said:
At the risk of being naive, speak out in the Rulesmasters forum.

Mad Dog

and vote !

speak ot to keep it high in the ranking so the occaisonally mongoose guy see it....oh maddog...i think i'm naive too :?

The King said:
a poll would be a good idea.

ehm....look at the first post from me in this thread...click on the link.... and *puff* there is your vote in the "to be published next forum" :lol:

ah yes I already gave my vote last time in fact. But it would have been better to put it in the Conan forum 'cause there are die hard Conan fans there who don't look in other sections of the forum. :wink:

thats why there is link in this forum :)

obviously no "important" mongoose reads this forum...otherwise there would have been a statement about the shadizar map issue and other things. so i placed in the other forum.....damn...i'm so naive thinking they are reading and answering in this forum :)

I can assure you they read this forum, at least they used to but they never bothered to answer the questions of erratas.
Concerning the map they sent a first batch some times ago but it got soon out of print. The last thing I know is they're waiting there is enough people to produce and send the second printing.
That's the official version.

I also organized a poll on a cancelled project (a big campaign). Answers from the mongoose staff were scarce but they told they would do something big later.

Valaryc said:
obviously no "important" mongoose reads this forum...otherwise there would have been a statement about the shadizar map issue and other things. so i placed in the other forum.....damn...i'm so naive thinking they are reading and answering in this forum :)

Such sweeping and vroad generalisations, I really don't know what to say to that.

The 'important' Mongoose staff, as you refer to them. frequent the forums often. They don't always have the ime to visit all the threads, but they do their best.

You really are quite opinionated aren't you?

LBH

the shadizar map thread is one of the biggest threads in this forum....the thread consists mostly of questions about the map or some "unfriendly" words (me included).... sorry...but i can't see why it is so difficult for one of "the important" people to give an official statement!

"they don't have the time...." ....wow if so many people with "connections" read this forum...they should / could write an email and someone should invest 3 minutes to post something official here. that has something to do with with "customer friendly"...in my oppionion they behave more like politicians.

look at the "great rulemaster forum"...big announcement "the rulemasters are big"...how many question have they answered ? is there a list with the usernames of "official rulemasters" ?

it's ok if you are ...."loyal" and "overprotective"....but if you read some threads you would see that i'm not alone with my oppinion.....perhaps i am just one of the few people with the guts saying what i am thinking?

[by the way....greetings to Raven :wink: ]

i don't care....and i have no motivation to start a discussion about how great they are, how often they read this forum or how much time it takes to post an official statement. at the delay of "tito's" they made a statement....why not on other issues (that is rethoric..so don't discuss it)

Back