Conan 2e- Can we get a character sheet without the grey bkg?

Stef

Mongoose
Hi. I like the new character sheet for conan 2e. Would it be possible get one without the grey background and just stick to white? That's much easier to read when you fill out the sheet, and my eyesight isnt what it used to be... I'm talking about the background btw, not the border, the border looks fine.

Stef.

It shouldn't be all that hard to engineer a pdf with layers so that people can have/not have the background or other details, as desired. I've seen MadIrishman's character sheets made thusly, and the man knows how to really do an awesome job! :)

Sorry about the two "Me as well" postings that got in here. I apologize in advance for taking up the room in this thread.

I had tried to post a response twice, but they would not post at the time, so that is probably where they came from.

I havnt tried this yet, but has anyone tried to open the PDF file with Illustrator and see if the background color is locked ?

Mad Dog

MadDog said:
I havnt tried this yet, but has anyone tried to open the PDF file with Illustrator and see if the background color is locked ?

Mad Dog

Not yet, but I will when I get back to my home comp.

It seems a bit too complicated for an uncouth barbarian like me...

Alright, scurvy dogs. Character sheet done. Check my site at www.geocities.com/arderkrag. It's the last file on the page.

Back