complete set

omegar

Mongoose
hmmm.

With my refund of S&P money i have ordered the last of the B5 books i was missing.....now, what will i spend my money on?

ah well. at least i am actually using them :)

lastbesthope said:
I wioll be using my S&P refund (Glad I got a 2 year sub) to buy many many ACTA minis not to get painted :lol:

LBH

:roll: Stop posting. Start painting.

I will be using my refund money to get some stuff I really want (Plasma Bug, Hyperion Decckplans) and some stuff I probably wouldn't buy but quite fancy (Blaster bugs, United Citizen's Federation).

75 quid doesn't go far these days does it? :(

But now I have a £57 lottery win to spend too. :D What to buy?

lastbesthope said:
I wioll be using my S&P refund (Glad I got a 2 year sub) to buy many many ACTA minis not to get painted :lol:

LBH
Quit whining, I've got 20 cavalry and 45 infantry to finish before next Saturday for a Warhammer tournament. Painting is a chore sometimes but very rewarding when you see the finished product! I just need to get around to painting my Octurion now...(oops, did I give away too much about my Wheel of Fire fleet :D - not as much as saying my mate is likely to take a Sharlin.........either that or an Abbai fleet.)

Hey dude,

I wasn't whining, it's something of a joke on these forums that I have mopre minis than Mongoose on my shelves and have built none of them and painted even less.

I was just carrying on the joke.

LBH

Back