Coming of Shadows and August

Well, let's hope it will at least have some passing connection to august... like an "august 31th" postage stamp :wink: :roll: :lol:
(Damn it, I WANT MINE!!!)

Mherduwynn said:
Ummm... An August helped write it. Does that count? :)

Yes...absolutely...which means it MUST come out this August. In fact, since an August wrote The Minbari Federation Fact Book, Point of No Return and The Centauri Republic Fact Book, I feel they should be coming out this month to.

Well? It seems like a good idea to me.

--- Rich

Hi guys,

I believe (I'll have to check!) that Coming of Shadows has now reached our warehouse, but it missed the last August shipping date by just a day or so. It will be moving off to distributors next week, so you should start seeing it just a few days after that.

msprange said:
Got a copy on my desk, actually - I'll see if I can't do a preview over the weekend. Watch this space!

What about other Previews? The Earth Alliance Fact Book for example?

It now shows up on the Current Releases In The Babylon 5 RPG Series page (maybe it is September already where the Webmaster is at) :wink: "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" Seindfeld.

It is not at my local gaming store yet!

Could we please get a little information. That its late is obvious.....any idea when we'll start seeing it?

--- Rich

I sent Mongoose an email asking the samething last night and they said it will be in stores next week. I think it said next Tuesday.

ronbogard said:
I sent Mongoose an email asking the samething last night and they said it will be in stores next week. I think it said next Tuesday.

Here's hoping.

--- Rich

Well, guess what I got in my mail today... I think pre-ordering from Mongoose really IS a good idea! :D

That's right, a freshly printed copy of "The Coming of Shadows"!

Now to leave you all sit there in envy and read the sucker!

:p :wink: :lol:

(Btw, I see a thread forming once some people pay closer attention to some of the ship stats... not all guns are equal you know... but the way some are that much more equal seems suspicious...)

All I can say is that you are one lucky £$%*&&*%^!!! :lol:

OK, so you were not lucky - you just planned it well.

(Sits here thinking if he can twist the arm of a friend to fly him to Austria..and gives up and starts counting the days 'till his copy arrives!!! :lol:)

Ah well, its nice to know that it does exist after all!

Enjoy!!

DW

(Btw, I see a thread forming once some people pay closer attention to some of the ship stats... not all guns are equal you know... but the way some are that much more equal seems suspicious...)

Very, interesting (and cruel!) - I'll be looking at those stats very closely now!

It would be nice if i could order it (or the EA book) from Amazon or B&N.com, however neither has the two books even listed on their website

As anyone seen Signs and Potents here in the United States yet? I've got nothing right now and that includes my subscription to Signs and Portents, which is still coming up zero for Issue 2.

--- Rich

Back