Clarification on Darklord Khatellu

Ordovician

Mongoose
Darklord Khatellu (or rather, one of his Liganim) may show up in the near future of my campaign. He has the ability "Command Snakes", but the description says merely reptiles. Is this ability usable only on snakes as the name suggests, or can it be extended to things such as Kwaraz and Gourgaz?

First post. Heh.

At a guess, I'd assume that, as a Darklord, he could command Gourgaz anyway. But I don't own the supplement (yet...the instant it's available, my pretty...) so I could be talking...you know.

And, yeah. Whatever suits your campaign.

Benedictus said:
But I don't own the supplement (yet...the instant it's available, my pretty...) .

It should have been available months ago, it was released in the last week of July.

I'm Australian. :) And none of my local stores have it- I'll probably have to place an order, and that usually involves a surcharge.

Benedictus said:
I'm Australian. :) And none of my local stores have it- I'll probably have to place an order, and that usually involves a surcharge.

So am I :) I have had it since it was released, having ordered it straight from the Mongoose site. However, if you have a credit card, order it from Mil SIms in Melbourne as they have it.

www.milsims.com.au

Hope that helps :)

Aha! Milsims. I used to have their catalog, but unfortunately lost it many a moon ago. Now that I have their website... :twisted:

Cheers. I'll be sure to place an order there ASAP.

milsims have the Lonewolf rulebooks? i only own the core, and i bought it there but i cant anything in there catalogues. i agree how hard it is to get a magnamund fix in aus. why dont mongoose try conquering (i mean, extending into) australia?

Back