Christopher Griffen Adventures

Alexander_B

Mongoose
So, I really like Christopher Griffen's adventures I've read so far: Errant lightning, Exodus and Last Call at Eneris Cantina. Is there a chance we could see printed editions of the TkTk Convergence, Makergod and Iron Spine? This is good stuff!

And fellow Travellers have you other authors you would like to recommend? (EDIT: I heard good things about Stephen J. Ellis' Zhodani candidate)

Last edited:
Two of those (not sure about Iron Spine, but its probably the same) are not actually Mongoose products. They use the TAS license as 3rd party content. I would be surprised if it made financial sense for Mongoose to buy the rights to them and publish them, given a lot of the sales have probably already happened.

Two of those (not sure about Iron Spine, but its probably the same) are not actually Mongoose products. They use the TAS license as 3rd party content. I would be surprised if it made financial sense for Mongoose to buy the rights to them and publish them, given a lot of the sales have probably already happened.
I see your point but at least allowing 3rd party content released under the TAS license to be made available as POD products would be great. Chaosium does this for some third party products.

Back