Cheat Sheets

coyraven

Mongoose
Considering the complex nature of Arm2089 (from standard combat, to Electronic Warfare, to even negotiations), has anyone put together chear sheets that summarize steps/options?

I figure better to ask before I invest time putting them together.

Thanks,
CR

I may just be up for doing some cheatsheets, but most likely on Olde Fasionede Paper for my table games. I have the time to do the work, but not the access to a computer to make it worth while for this kind of enterprise. If I did, youd probably get the stuff tomorrow. :(

Just to re live this thread. I know it was posted a while ago and has quite possibly been continued elsewhere.
I am currently doing up a bunch o cheat sheets primarily for negotiations and electronic warfare.

So when i finally get them finished i'll make them available. If they have been completed and put somewhere can people please tell me and i'll stop :)

Two things:

First, I would love a cheat sheet but dont have the time to make one or if I did make one it would not be in PDF so I would love it if someone could make one that I could use.

Second, can you give me an URL to the yahoo arm2089 site? I would love to browse that as well.

TaxiDriver308 said:
Two things:

First, I would love a cheat sheet but dont have the time to make one or if I did make one it would not be in PDF so I would love it if someone could make one that I could use.

Second, can you give me an URL to the yahoo arm2089 site? I would love to browse that as well.

I can convert something into pdf format, as I have access to some decent software to do it, but I don't really have the time at the moment to make the sheets myself. So if anyone wants to make one as a word document, and have me convert it, just drop me a private message.

As for the YahooGroups page, its http://groups.yahoo.com/group/armageddon2089

Back