Character sheet problem?

Cypher226

Mongoose
Why on earth does the character sheet printed in the back of the book and the .pdf one on the website have the class skill section filled in?

Surely this should have been left blank for players (and GM's) to fill in on their own?

Or have I missed something horribly obvious?

:?

You have not missed anything. The class skill column is filled in. They must have made a mistake when they printed it and just scanned it to put it online. I hope it will get fixed soon.

I can't remember where it is, but there's a better laid out character sheet kicking around the net. crizh should know (since he's using it in my game).

also, if you go to www.rpgsheets.com and search for 'babylon 5'
you'll find several custom sheets... some pdf... others excel.

example: :arrow:
http://www.rpgsheets.com/cgi-bin/arcdb.cgi?action=dl&id=2294

Rustam

I'm using this one

http://www.babylon5gamer.org/B5d20/downloads/B5_d20_Excel_Character_Sheet.xls

Its not bad but it could use some improvement....

Kizarvexis said:
Here is my first attempt at making a B5 character sheet.
Any suggestions on how to improve it?
Kizarvexis
Looks nice and easy, although I haven't checked it in detail. It's easier to print than the official one, which is a good start.

As i recall the orignal one is missing the Pickpocket skill, which is a class skill so it was Quite confusing!

and thats the one i got off the mongoose site....really is disapointing.

omegar said:
As i recall the orignal one is missing the Pickpocket skill, which is a class skill so it was Quite confusing!

I thought it was renamed the "slight of hand" skill.

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis said:
omegar said:

I thought it was renamed the "slight of hand" skill.

Kizarvexis

I think it was, and lumped in with something else as well, but I can't remember what.

LBH

Back