Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 - PDF & Pre-Order!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just in time for the holidays, the Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 is now here on PDF and Pre-Order!

As well as enjoying the new Traveller format and all the new art, there have been many tweaks made throughout this book, lots of new items have been added and there are brand new rules covering the likes of fabricators, ship lockers, proto & retro tech, and open source software.

You can grab your own copy right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/products/central-supply-catalogue-update-2023

CSC Update 2023 front Cover JPEG.jpg

And if you are a Traveller who enjoys the finer things in life, there is a Collectors Edition right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/products/central-supply-catalogue-update-2023-collectors-edition

CSC2023 SE Cover.jpg

Welcome to the Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023. This book contains all the equipment Travellers will want, need, or wish they had as they cross the galaxy.

From entertainment products to laser cannons, from cameras to powered armour, the Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 has combed the galaxy for items suited to the most discerning Traveller. With this book, you will have everything needed to entertain the local ambassador, survive a month – or years – in the wilderness, or wage a planetary war.

New additions to the Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 include more advanced computers, prototech, and rules to bring fabricators into a campaign, allowing Travellers to make what they cannot buy. Procure new gear on the black market, and profit from guns, armour, and ammunition smuggled past starport authorities.

The Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023. Don’t leave the starport without it.

So, just a heads up about this for Macintosh owners.

Apple Preview has a problem displaying the graphics in this PDF. Some images don't show at all. Some show as shadows, some only show partially. This is clearly an Apple Preview problem, since Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, Firefox and Chrome display this PDF just fine.

The big problem for me is that this rendering flaw in Appel Preview carries across the whole Apple line. So, images are messed up when viewing on an iPhone and iPad.

I learned al this AFTER I printed the entire bouk out. Queue sad trombone.

I'm going to report this problem to Apple. But I'd also like to see if Mongoose can generate a PDF that will work on an iPad. I'd be more than willing to test.

Spoke with Apple Support. For security reasons, they will not allow me to submit a PDF to them for review. They need Mongoose to reach out to them directly. I have a phone number for Apple Support UK and a case number. If someone from Mongoose could reach out to me to pass on this information, I would greatly appreciate it.

in this new 2023 version is there a range for the "Meson Accelerator"? I know there was a write up for a weaponized one in space in the jeweled wasp / Jet wasp. I have the MGT2nd edition is this version worth getting as a replacement? Thanks

in this new 2023 version is there a range for the "Meson Accelerator"? I know there was a write up for a weaponized one in space in the jeweled wasp / Jet wasp. I have the MGT2nd edition is this version worth getting as a replacement? Thanks
It's the same as in the earlier 2nd edition CSC: 150km. Mainly because that's the way it was before. Whether that's a reasonable range is, I'm sure, debatable. The High Guard Meson guns are 'Long Range', which is 25,000 km.

Back