carrier flights ?

DSV1

Mongoose
carrier aircraft flights

umm probably a daft question but how do I know what aircraft were on a carrier as the carrier just says 10 flights for example ?. or am I missing a document ?

I know the boffins out there can ream them off but I am not that clever !

thanks

Pete

There doesn't seem to be any restriction in this edition. You can put any carrier borne aircraft on any carrier (of the same nation).

That's seems a bit poor considering the amount of research that has gone into this second edition. Perhaps a document like the refit could be done with lists for carrier flights throughout the war ?

I know for example Ark royal had swordfish and fulmars at the start of the war but how many flights of each I don't know

Also where are the stats for aircraft ?. I cant seem to find them anywhere in the playtest

DSV1 said:
Also where are the stats for aircraft ?. I cant seem to find them anywhere in the playtest

Look at the end of each nation's list of vessels. You should find all the available aircraft and their stats there.

Carrier operations is a rather intricate subject.

Apparently, a lot has to do with sortie rates and Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence and Reconnaissance as to their relative effectiveness.

And until the angled flight deck, whether you were coming or going.

Just to let you guys know, we are looking into including a comprehensive list - not sure whether it is feasible with regards to page count, but we'll give it a go!

Back