Card packs

Would you buy a pack of SST:EVO unit cards for the units you already own?

• Yes - I would like a set of stat cards for my army/ies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - if the stats are in the book that good enough for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Low Roller 1-1

Mongoose
While talking with Matthew on Saturday,
I asked if the cards would be availble to buy seperatly for those of us who have large armies already.

His reply was like many before if thats what people want:but the stats would be in the rule book.
so do you want cards for the units etc you already own?

I would like the cards to come in a seperate pack. When I get round to painting the bugs and MI I have they would be handy to save me buying new packs of prepaints to get the stats in card form.

LBH

I would like cards, although, I dont think its necessary for more than one card for each unit.

Well, I'm a really slow and lazy painter (and a messy one too), but I really like having some unique models (that is, when they're finally done), ergo I won't be going into prepaints (unless there will be some major resculpts for the models). So a card pack would be really nice IMO.

Rob_alderman said:
I would like cards, although, I dont think its necessary for more than one card for each unit.

What if you're teaching others to play? Multiple cards can be useful! Also, what if you already have all of the bugs, MI and Skinnies you'll ever need until they start releasing COMPLETELY new units? You'll certainly want the cards then (remember, not everything will have the same rules/stats as before).

Negative here - afaik stats'll get into the .pdf with changes, so why make some extra costs for MGP and ourselves?

Plus knowing me I'll buy some prepaints anyway ^^

Voracioustigger said:
Rob_alderman said:

What if you're teaching others to play? Multiple cards can be useful! Also, what if you already have all of the bugs, MI and Skinnies you'll ever need until they start releasing COMPLETELY new units? You'll certainly want the cards then (remember, not everything will have the same rules/stats as before).

Yeah, I will probably stick to the books too. The way the cards were set out was a little messy. I would have liked the stats on the front of the card. In some respects like a warmachine card, main stats/ weaponry on the front, with a pic. And on the back special rules and options.

Rob_alderman said:
Yeah, I will probably stick to the books too. The way the cards were set out was a little messy. I would have liked the stats on the front of the card. In some respects like a warmachine card, main stats/ weaponry on the front, with a pic. And on the back special rules and options.

Sooo...like the ones I did up?

Hiromoon said:
Rob_alderman said:

I like yours better :D

Hiromoon said:
Rob_alderman said:

Yes siree. I told Matt he was gonna put you out of business by making cards. But then I looked at the official ones, I thought, ummm.

Make it pdf.
All other is not worth all the work.

pdf ist the best thing you can do. Download, print on hard paper, be happy.

Back