Can somebody do a card for this unit please?

Lol, yeah caught this one on the BBC. Best bit IMO was when the British officer had to publically state the British Army was not responsible for releaseing any Badgers. What a great random quote :)

I know its brilliant isn't it?

Made my snort and surpress a laugh here in the office! :lol:

Thanks for the PM by the way. Have sent you one back.

Hehehe, This is actually one of the 'unoffical patches' for the Wing I'm currently serving in.

There were several of us around Basra once upon a time...

440th2052605.jpg

127th Angry Angels said:
Lol, yeah caught this one on the BBC. Best bit IMO was when the British officer had to publically state the British Army was not responsible for releaseing any Badgers. What a great random quote :)

They are actually trianed in terrorist badger camps inside Iran & parts of Pakistani mountian ranges and smuggled across the border

If that much concern can be generated with tales of giant badgers it's a wonder our boys and girls aren't home yet. Heck, we could tell the geeks at Glaxo-Smith-Kline to engineer us Dire Badgers by the thousands and let's win this thing! I'd love to see the reaction from PETA. :D

Some of the old WRG ancients rules has sections covering tar-covered flaming pigs and WW2 has its Rssian dog mines, so Iraqi killer badgers wouldn't be that out of place :)

So when are we getting the cards I know were to get lots of Dire Badgers on E-Bay.
By the way on the british army list would they be Squads or support.

Back