can i ask the people with ships of the galaxy a fav

maco5555

Mongoose
i am not getting my ships of the galaxy book until next friday and i need to know what the stats for the hermes transports are can someone please please post them up so i can use them in my roleplay for tomorrow

cheers

maco5555 said:
can anyone help me out

Probably speaking out of turn somewhat, but I think posting stats straight out of the book is a a major no-no, as far as copyrights and whatnot are concerned.

Why not create them yourself? You could use the original 1st Edition stats from the main Earth book as a guide, with the rules in the new Ship Builders Manual to create the ship in 2nd Edition. There'll probably be differences, but not enough to derail a game I think.

Chobbly

fair enough i guess i wait for the book bit pissed because moongoose has sold out

guess people bought them all at the open day traveling man won't have it in now until next wed

i have the ship builder guide im now going to use that instead

thanks anyway

:)

maco5555 said:
i have the ship builder guide im now going to use that instead

thanks anyway

:)

No problem - you can always explain any differences between your Hermes and the printed ones as being different variants. The Hyperion and other EF craft went through so many variants, I don't suppose an extra one for the Hermes would cause an issue! :)

Chobbly

Back