Burgers ship viewer Q.

He said he wouldn't update it anymore.

Thats why there is a frozen and wiki part of it.
I guess someone else is gonna have to do the job ;)

Somebody else made some AWESOME ship data cards for VaS. . . but they haven't been updated in quite a while either and half of them seem to have broken links. :(

Im updating for my own use and will try to get it out there. but his veiwer is out of date for OOB mainly aircraft.
Ray

Hi guys, I just added every RN ship from OOB to Burgers Ship card wiki thing. Ill try do some more when I get time.

Cool, I corrected some of the ships of the RN last time I had the chance, since a few had been given a higher armour rating than correct.

I've asked a friend to add the new russians (since he plays them), but he hasnt done so yet. :(

Looks as if someone has deleted most of the ships from here now.

Glad I printed most of mine off already, but a bad thing for the community, escpecially when people like burger (and Jammybee) take the time to create the resource (and update it).

:(

Most!...... you mean Damn near all of them. :evil:

Man that just steams my goat if someone did it just to be a putz.

Maybe it was a German Navy fan, they seem to have a lot of their ships left.... :shock: (Joke)

It is frustrating though, as it is a good resource.

Draconis said:
Looks as if someone has deleted most of the ships from here now.

Glad I printed most of mine off already, but a bad thing for the community, escpecially when people like burger (and Jammybee) take the time to create the resource (and update it).

:(
Theres always someone out there who just loves to spoil other peoples enjoyment, They obviously have no life of their own, and doubt if they even have friends

I was trying to do some work on this but I keep getting this error message
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in string in query expression

I'm not very comp savvy, so anyone know what my problem is or if it's an easy fix.

Back