Bristol Roleplay Meets.

Would you be interested in a weekly Roleplay meet in Bristol?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends....please elaborate

• Total voters

Slaine_Jay

Mongoose
I am fairly new to Bristol and am missing my "local" fix of roleplaying weekly.

I play Slaine and am quite interested in trying the other Mongoose games although currently do not own any. I also partake of a little White Wolf (Vamp, Werewolf-Dark Ages, Wraith, etc), MIB, Conspiracy X and have been known to dabble in the odd wargame or two and CCG. But my big thing is LARP...Live Action Role Play....I'm mad for it and play in the Lorien Trust System.

I am just starting this thread to see if there would be any merit/future in trying to get a dedicated place and time for people to come together and play games on a weekly basis.

I live in North Bristol...well Horfield and just wondered if anyone would be interested in getting a club together?

Please feel free to comment here to repond via pm if you are a little more shy. So come along say hi and have a chat...I'd be happy to share a pint or two with any fellow rpg-ers interested in forming a small club or soc?

Jase aka Slaine_Jay

If you are interested in Roleplaying games there is Travelling Man
Me, LBH and Mr Evil meet there for Tuesday gaming night

yeah there is a good RPG scene goin down at Traveling man, pm me or LBH or paul for details... Hell they evan have female gamers there (and there not bad looking (as we say in bristol..Fit..)....hehehehe lucky for them im to old and married ;))

also if your lucky your get to try out some other of mongoosees great games...

Every tueday without fail, me (Matt) or LBH (pete) are down there. just ask in the shop.

Marvellous guys and gals!!!

Thanks for the swift response.....wow I wasn't expecting this sort of positive reply so quickly.

Toothill....under LBH's wing? Apprentice eh? As long as this doesn't involve buying beers or carrying a golf bag full of LRP weapons around after him then I guess i can put up with that!

Well thanks again everyone..looks as if I will be seeing you all at Travelling Man on Tuesday night. Is there anything I should bring along?

Jase aka Slaine_Jay

Slaine_Jay said:
Well thanks again everyone..looks as if I will be seeing you all at Travelling Man on Tuesday night. Is there anything I should bring along?

Jase aka Slaine_Jay

yup..you need the following items.

A sence of humour !!
A spare set of pants !
your own or some one elses hair !
And a meat feast pizza as il be hungry...

failing all that ,, just bring your self..

there is often a game you can drop into,, im the red head who is dressed a bit more smartly than the others (there all scruffs i tell you)

also a bottled drink is a good idea,, as its hassle having to pop out to get a drink.. and please dont tuck your shirt in.. or il get scared.

Hey SJ,

Don't feed Evil, you'll only encourage him.

As for pizza, mine is pepperoni :lol:

And dice, bring dice, and whatever munchables you need for yourself and to bribe GMs.

See you on Tuesday.

LBH

Back